General WeakAuras for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. You can find Consumables, Soulbinds, Racials, Trinkets & an Experience Bar for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands.
How to install
Before you do anything, it is really important that you make sure you have the latest version of the WeakAuras AddOn installed. Once WeakAuras is installed and up-to-date follow these instructions:
- Copy the group you want to import by clicking the corresponding button right bellow these instructions.
- Back in World of Warcraft, open the AddOn by typing /wa in chat
- Click Import on the top left.
- Paste the import code by doing CTRL + V.
- In the window that open up, click Import Group.
How can I move or resize the WeakAuras?
If you want to move all groups at the same time, simply open WeakAuras click on the Core Group and manually move it with your cursor or enter a X and Y value in the Group Tab. All other groups are linked to the Core Group and will move accordingly. You can also change the Group Scale of Core in the Group Tab and all groups will be scaled and updated.
How can I see cooldown numbers on my WeakAuras?
Inside World of Warcraft go to Interface > Action Bars & Check: Show Numbers for Cooldowns.