This is my complete Rogue WeakAuras for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. These contain a complete setup for Assassination Rogue, Outlaw Rogue, Subtlety Rogue by covering basic and advanced rotations, resources, utilities and cooldowns tracking.
How to install
Before you do anything, it is really important that you make sure you have the latest version of the WeakAuras AddOn installed.
To make sure it is kept updated I recommend that you use the Twitch App. Once WeakAuras is installed and up-to-date follow these instructions:
- Copy the group you want to import by clicking the corresponding button right bellow these instructions.
- Back in World of Warcraft, open the AddOn by typing /wa in chat
- Click New and Import.
- Paste the import code by doing CTRL + V.
- In the window that open up, click Import Group.
- Repeat the process for all 6 groups.
Cast Bar (Optional)
The cast bar was removed from the default package. If you still want to use a WeakAuras cast bar, this is a simple template that you can import. I however recommend using an AddOn or the default World of Warcraft cast bar.
To get the exact same look as shown in the video, you must do the following:
- Install the AddOn SharedMedia using the Twitch App.
Move groups synchronously
If you want to move all groups at the same time, simply open WeakAuras click on the Rotation group and manually move it with your cursor or enter a X and Y value in the Group Tab. All other groups are linked to the Rotation Group and will move accordingly.